Membership is currently $35 and shall be paid annually on or before January 1 of each year. Membership includes newsletters delivered by email. Our membership year begins in January. For new members joining after June 1, dues are reduced to $15 for the remainder of the year. New members are invited to join at any time.
Use the printable application form, include a check, then send by U.S. mail.
OR to join or renew your membership on-line, please fill out this form and hit the submit button at the bottom, then pay securely using the buttons below the form. Please indicate if the name or email address used for your credit card or Paypal account do not match your name or preferred email.
Members, use this form at any time to send any change in your contact information.
Please fill out the membership form above (minimum name and email address; indicate if the name or email address used for your credit card or Paypal account do not match your name or preferred email), then pay securely through PayPal; you do not need a PayPal account.
Returning members: Please do not renew for 2022 yet! We are in the process of migrating to Wild Apricot membership software. You will receive instructions to renew your membership in November or December. Thank you!
Membership is open to anyone interested in watercolors, at any skill level. There is no requirement to be juried in! Our members range from novice painters to experienced, recognized artists, including professional artists and teachers.
- Monthly meetings from September through June. Meetings usually feature a demonstration of new or unique painting techniques by an established local artist, or other presentation on a topic of interest to watercolor artists.
- Frequent exhibitions in the greater Annapolis area, both juried and non-juried.
- Several workshops each year, offered at very reasonable cost, taught by local- and nationally-recognized watercolor artists to improve and enhance members’ painting skills.
- Bus or car-pool trips to mid-Atlantic area museums and galleries.
- Monthly newsletter (except during July and August).
- Social events including the annual Christmas party and Spring Fling/critique.
- Informal paint-outs and other events.
All members are encouraged to participate by filling position of club leadership, as well as assisting with club activities and exhibitions offered throughout the year.